Saturday, April 14, 2012

Add on like Personal Sentry??

[:1]Was looking at my list of out of date addons, and this is one I really liked. Seems there have been no updates since 2007, and was wondering if anyone knew of an addon currently like it. Thanks.
You're probably better off posting this in the Macro and UI forum
I agree, you're better off posting in the other forum.
That said, what did the addon do? I'm just curious.
Pretty sure it worked similar to VanasKOS (except better, if I remember correctly). But yeah, you could try VanasKOS.

I miss addons that let you target through the minimap.
It allowed you to look at your minimap and see the level and class of the humanoid that you were tracking. It was great in heavy pvp questing areas, such as Ganklethorn Vale and such. Plus you could announce in general chat, the name class level and location of tracked person. As a heads up to the, in my case, fellow alliance.

I'll post it in the other areas as you suggested, and i'll look up the other one you mentioned. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment