Saturday, April 21, 2012

Does stat priority change with 2/5 t13?

Double focus regen, seems like stacking haste is sort of a waste now, no? Mastery over haste now?
Oh, and this would be specific to BM pve.
I couldn't tell you anything for certain, but from what I've seen and experienced that would make sense to me. (I'm not properly reforged right.) Whenever I pop a haste CD it feels wasted to me as I am switching back to arcane spam after 2-3 Cobra shots. Obviously try for crit first and then mastery. If anyone has done some actual testing of this please weigh in!.
For BM? Rotation hasn't changed and haste has always been garbage.
Anyone else?
from what i've read

BM Mastery > Haste
MM Haste > Mastery
SV Mastery = Haste ( as long as your cobra is still 1.66, tho personally i think Mastery is much better, as long as your cobra is still 1.66 or faster, but i don't theroycraft)

The 2 piece for BM and SV lets u just fire more Arcane shots, and ensure u have enough focus for KC and Explosive.

MM you can completely change your rotation if you want to, so much focus.

Edited SV ()

No comments:

Post a Comment