Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beast mastery pve

While i myself have no hunter, I am trying to gear up a friend who has one. But every hunter I know of only uses beast mastery for pvp. A whole different game.

But what kinds of stats or even builds would one want to be competetive? Every spec has its niches and can do good damage. I did it back when unholy had a bad rep for terrible dps. So hunters have got to be that same kind of thing. (He loves beast mastery, and much like everyone else. Why stop playing a spec you love when it can be viable.)

Right now. think the priorities are Agility>hit to cap>crit>mastery>haste. Please correct me if wrong.
BM as a spec is quite viable, its pet/kill command mechanics that are the real issue.
Pets always are an issue. Can't make them perfect as each pet would be a bit different. Him and is devilsaur he enjoys. something that would have to wait until I go to his house and play his guy for a bit to get used to hunters and then try to fix it all. (perhaps without him ever knowing that I changed his talents and soon, reforging)

No comments:

Post a Comment