Saturday, April 14, 2012

Gear Check Please! v.(ノಥ益ಥ)

[:1]So, will some of the better hunters please take a look at my gear, enchants, and talents and see if I'm up to snuff. What kind of DPS should I be doing?

Edit** I realize I'm missing a gem in my new cloak, I just picked it up last night. I need to buy a Delicate Queen's Garnet when I get home from work as long as the price isn't astronomical.

I also realize I need to do my professions. I'm going to level this weekend, I'm going to go Eng/LW I think.
I scored some gear in LFR tonight, really looking for some advice on how I'm doing.
Your enchants seem pretty good. For BM, though, you should have the Glyph of Kill Command Prime Glyph. Get rid of that Steady Shot glyph; SV and BM use Cobra Shot. You should also have the Bestial Wrath major glyph as BM; 20 seconds off teh CD to Bestial Wrath adds up overtime; might want to swap out the Misdirection glyph.

Giving BM advice because you didn't specify what your raiding spec is.

As for DPS, go to femaledwarf.com ; it's a DPS sim for hunters.
MM is my raiding spec. I'm only BM so I can tame the rare spirit beast.
you are fine, the only thing I would question is the purple gem in your belt. You are losing out on agility. The general rule of thumb is only pick up another color gem if the combined socket bonus and gem will give you the same amount or more agility as a red gem. I also noticed you put an epic gem in your cloak. The only thing about that is that cloak is not our BiS for this tier. That was the only epic gem I saw so im assuming your saving the epic gems for only the best gear. Dreadfire cape is our BiS cloak, it drops from heroic Lord Rhyolith in firelands if you have any way of obtaining it I would. It provides 361 agility to the 311 of yours.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=71415

No comments:

Post a Comment