Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hunter pet.

Hey everyone!

Was just wondering in your guys opinion what the best pet for just doing some dailies is?
Depends what the daily is, but turtle/beetle pets are great for tanking elites, and bears are quite good for handling large groups for AoE fun. BM has a plethora of fun pets to play with, and I like bringing out my Devilsaur on the few occasions I get nostalgic for Big Red Dino mode.
Forgive me, for I cannot help myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME
Sporebat. :)
Forgive me, for I cannot help myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME
Sporebat. :)


Damn you beat me to it.

(Reminds me WHU event this weekend. Yay!)
Forgive me, for I cannot help myself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhvvNGeHHME
Sporebat. :)
That's still funny? Learn somethin' new every day.

For dailies? If you can't kill them before they get to you, just about any tenacity pet will do. If you can spam arcane like a lazypants and they die before you're out of focus, use the prettiest.
Spam arcane?! That the way is not Padawan. Aimed shot > Chimera > loot.

If you're dealing with elites, usually a tenacity to hold threat n tank a little better, turtle/beetle as already said are best due to their damage reduction cd if it's a mob with high damage, like the wandering elite on Tol Barad for the daily there though once you gear up a little it really won't matter for any dailies, with current gear just from honor/jp you'd be able to steamroll through them.
Doing pve dailies?

The Turtle.
I would say,

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50058 + Glyph of Misdirection = FTW...

Seeing as how you have 2 empty Major Glyph spots...


Doing pve dailies?

The Turtle.

I normally just use a cat (Skarr) while doing dailies. Then switch to a spirit beast in a couple of spots, like out at Sethira's Roost where a heal sometimes comes in handy. If I'm doing some AoE farming, then I switch to a turtle or silithid.
I use a crab named Sunshine. It doesn't really matter what you use at this point in the expansion. It would be different if you were still in greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment