Monday, April 16, 2012

Pets- they stalk you

Discovered a little fun bug- maybe it's not quite a bug, I don't know- and just figured I would share it with you. I don't know if it's brand new since the patch or if it's rather old.

If you make your pet Move To somewhere, then order them to Master's Call somebody, they will run to them and follow them around like they are their pet. It's particularly funny if you have a devilsaur, the brain-damaged boss silithid, or a seagull/monkey I find. The whispers you get are priceless.
Is this true? I'll have to try it out. Sounds really funny.
this actually sounds amusing. hmm, yes, exquisite
Hhahahah it works!! ROFL
This is the new best thing ever.
I will have to try this out.
Oh my god it works.
Oh no... an innocent little trick that has no effect on gameplay or performance whatsoever that has potential for FUN? Enjoy it while it lasts, it just moved to the front of the line on Blizzard's "To Be Removed" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment