Saturday, April 14, 2012

Leveling new hunter question

[:1]Doing mostly LFG lv 40 now what tree is best dps right now for leveling? still BM like its almost always been?
I consider Beast Mastery the best for leveling because of it's stupid-easy rotation, but if you're planning on raiding in the future I would go Survival to familiarize yourself with the spec and its abilites.
I'm currently leveling another hunter on a different server for horde, and I find that BM is still best for leveling imo. Good burst, and pet is your personal tank.
for some reason I like raiding with mm don't ask why but I do and feel alright with it bm for me tried doing it in an instance and I just could not keep the dps there about 15k to my usual 20k
If you're leveling in instances, SV hands down. Bm is ok for questing, but not as strong as SV or MM.

No comments:

Post a Comment