Monday, April 16, 2012

New to Hunting

A few questions:

1. I've always seen hunters AOE with this Arrow Effect. Basically it looked like the mage's Blizzard or the Warlock's Fire Rain.... It was arrows falling from the sky. As a tankadin - it kind of reminded me of the movie Braveheart - where the bad king shot arrows at his own men to kill some enemy soldiers too... But now that I'm a hunter - Where is this? (I'm MM Spec)

2. Is there a default pet for DPS'ing? Something that will benefit me in 5-mans. I realize that having certain pets will provide certain buffs, but what is the single best leveling DPS (for 5-mans) pet type. I have a turtle for my solo action and he's great. But what would boost my DPS while grouped? For example: My firehawk helps w/ Casters - but doesn't help me.... What would help me?

3. I currently can own 4 pets, but only have 3. I'm about lvl 70. If I get a new pet - How long until he gets points to raise his "Spec"? I mean - as I level - I get points to put into MM or Beast.... etc. The Pet also gets them. But as I'm only 15 levels from the max - how do new pets (Ones you just tamed) gain their "Points" once you are at or near the level cap?


1. That was volley, it has been removed, multi-shot is our main AoE now.

2. Your firehawk helps you if you're survival. Any ferocity pet will do, I like cats.

3. Pets get one talent point about every 4 levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment