Thursday, April 19, 2012

Just getting back to the game with questions

Ok, I spent several months just goofing off with the game due to boredom and then just quit completely. I was gone for a bit but just signed back in today to play for a bit. I do not plan to raid or do any dungeons, its really a pain in the !@# and I prefer not to in general (not to mention as a hunter...who needs me? lol).

Can anyone post some links or give me answers to what I need for stats and maybe even what some of the best gear as a PVE (mostly just questing and achieves) hunter should be? I run BM because I collect pets, and have fun with it a lot but I also spec surv and I am not sure if they are right or not right and how I should be glyphed. So much crap to catch up on!!! Pet talent trees would be helpful too if anyone has good links to toss out. Also willing to chat in game if someone does not mind holding my hand to get me back on my feet haha!

Thank you for all the help, I appreciate it. Coming back should be fun, but seems to be a big task to catch up.

Genn
First, most of the basic information you are looking for could be found here:

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/t110880-cataclysm_beast_mastery_4_2_a/

ElitistJerks is a great place to start.

As far as gear goes, try this

http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear

you should be able to make a seclection that removes raid gear.

You could also try ths site. They will tell you glyphs, and as a bonus, Pet Talents

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/cataclysm-hunter-guides/

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment