Thursday, April 19, 2012

Needing help with MM PvP:

I am looking help for someone high rated, or anyone smart enough to help me with building this character fully PvP. Now, I know I am not level 85 yet, but once I get to it I'll be planning going 100% PvP.

Anyways, I am currently using this guide: http://mmorig.com/guides/class-pvp/best-hunter-pvp-spec/. Now, on this guide he writes what he recommends (on his point of view) and what would high rated hunters pick and this is what confuses me so I thought I could ask here for help.

What I need help most with is the glyphs. What glyphs do most MM PvP Hunters pick when it comes to battlegrounds/arenas?

(This is my current planned spec and glyphs, correct me if I'm somewhere wrong or so http://www.wowhead.com/talent#cZfMGRhkMuroIMM:zVkVraMz)

Edit: Changed a glyph, link is updated.
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#czZfkGkhRMuroGMM:zMkVdMMzm

That's what I use. I'd definitely recommend glyph of master's call, it's pretty much a must-have. glyph of conc shot is also VERY nice, works on mounted people, rogue sprinting, feral druids, ret pallys, anyone with a speed increase, so basically almost anyone. I have the 2 set T13 bonus (double focus on steady and cobra shots) so I use glyph of dazzled prey now because it gives me 4 extra focus per steady shot instead of 2 with the set bonus but I'm still experimenting with that to see if it's better than glyph of steady shot.

Also, you don't need 2 points in sic'em. I put one point in rapid killing to get the +50 focus for killing someone but that's really up to you, it's way more useful in BG's than in arenas. my last point is kind of a toss up, I put it in one with nature but you could put it in conc barrage or pathing, w/e you want really.

No comments:

Post a Comment