Monday, April 16, 2012

What weapon goes with our barney set?

It was always my favorite set. Need to recollect the pieces cause apparently I only saved my Giantstalker set. But alas, thats neither here no there. Im using our lv60 stuff atm but honestly, a green taped up stave and the bow just look boring. =/ What looks awesome but goes with it?

I heard there was awesome dragon looking gun but I cant recall where the person said it was from.
Judging from your appearance, you mean Dragonstalker?

Dragonbreath Hand Cannon is from Blackwing Lair

Bronze Blaster from the Hour of Twilight heroic dungeon quests might also work.

Hmm...Dragonbreath Hand Cannon, Ashjre'thul, and Huhuran's Bow all look good with T2.
I didnt know the handcannon actually opened its mouth when it fires. I dismissed it because it seemed too red for dragonstalker but wow. Thats actually sweet.
I'm using Ruthless Longbow with mine since its purple

No comments:

Post a Comment