Monday, April 16, 2012

I wanna see those transmogs!

Just recently finished mine after finally getting Sawbones Shirt to complete the look, and I have to say, I'm quite proud of it!

What set have you worked the hardest for or are most proud of? Show it off! I wanna see those awesome hunter mogs!
It seems everyone is now taking my hat.....
I had my set ready like 2 weeks after 'mogging was announced.
I have two different ones for pvp and pve but battleforge has got to be my favourite.
Zebra hat dance party lets go

Jk I got my plate helmet on

Very nice sets so far =D

It seems everyone is now taking my hat.....
I had my set ready like 2 weeks after 'mogging was announced.


I had my set in mind for a very long time, but didn't make the hat until just recently because it clashed with every other set I had. Starting to notice how popular it is =/
I have transmog add... this is the shiny that has caught my attention today.
Pebz. You jackin my swag :(
Aw yeeeaaaahhhh.
Still need two pieces to this one as well as a Bow, but I am extremely happy with it thus far.
hai
<This.
Just need the chest from Marwyn Heroic mode in Halls of reflection. Althought I think the dark blue on the tabard is a nice contrast with the crimson and gun metal grey of the mail armor I got.
you come get da voodoo
Deleted by Pùrple
Season 5 with True-aim Longrifle. Sexiest gun in the game :)

Please forgive the armoury pose, wish I could reset to defaults =/
Lok'tar
HI :]
Word
variation of Lootioh's
Purple anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment