Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spirit beast Idea for Hunters, To blizz

So here is my idea. I am a Beast master hunter, and I recently got Ghostcrawler, My first spirit beast. And I love him. But thinking back on it, I never really had a spirit beast because they are so -hard- to tame. Just from there rarity. Is there a chance that perhaps blizz can introduce a spirit beast that was on a faster respawn timer? So that more hunters have the chance to have there -amazing- abilities and spectral looks?
no... for you dont see why they are so hard to get
Because there supposed to be special? Thats like saying Yeah you can be a Demo warlock, But you have to farm endless hours for your felguard.
Ahem would you like an epic mount?
The spirit beasts have always had a long spawn timer. Why? for the same reason no one has the TLPD. Its supposed to be rare, an achievment to get it. Blizzard gave in a bit in Cata by adding the rare lava spiders that respawn fairly rapidly.

On another note...I want their spirit strike back! =( I miss people saying "Where the hell is that moonfire coming from?!"
Deleted by Geminuccubus

No comments:

Post a Comment