Thursday, April 19, 2012

I need help with my hunter!!

I am looking to get my dps up I follow the rotation I found on wowhead.com.. but I'm still not getting what I should be. Is it my talent tree? Or many bec I'm in BM? I have MM as my secondary talent. But do not know if I have that tree set up correctly either. Maybe I've reforged wrong? Also when I'm in pvp gear should my reforging be different than my pve? HELP PLEASE!! :) Thank you. Noodles
Also what glyphs should I have? And enchants? (working on getting better gear...)
Here's a couple of quick things.

First, you need to gem almost all agi, even if the socket doesn't match. Sometimes if the bonus is good enough, ie: +20 agi or better, go ahead and pick an agi mix gem. Agility does the most for your dps and that's what you wanna stack. And spend some time farming/getting gold so you can afford better gems as you get better gear.

pvp - reforge to 5% hit
pve - reforge to 8% hit

Don't reforge out of crit into haste. Don't bother reforging to haste until you learn about the haste plateaus. Do reforge mastery to hit to cap it.

Enchants - agi for most everything, crit when there is no agi, stats on your chest piece. For pvp go ahead and use the spell penetration enchant on your cloak.

You can buy an upgrade on your pvp chest in the AH, until you can get the honor one. Should be pretty cheap.

Here's a quick macro that's helpful but look for some online too:

/cast Hunter's Mark
/petattack
/charge

When in BM, make sure you are using Kill Command whenever it's up.
For PvE

Hit the MM sticky, it's unbelievably still up to date: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2369739087

Here is Wolvergreen's BM thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082030851

No comments:

Post a Comment