Saturday, April 14, 2012

No Beast Master Help?

[:1]I am extremely new to the Hunter game.
It's quite different compared to the in your face Warrior, and DPS master Death Knights I play.

My question first and foremost is, what is the best rotation for abilities? I have searched online for pics, etc. And I can not find anything. It's quite frustrating.

Second question is my Dual Talent Spec. I went for Markmanship. Is that a good dual for BM? And if so is there a specific set I should put my talents in at first for better DPS?

Thank you so much for any help.
Getting very tired of searching for info on these.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3082030851

Have you looked through here yet?

As for 2nd spec, I think it's somewhat of a preference. I choose MM as my alt spec (I primarily do PVP with BM and use MM for PVE). I think it depends on what you are using your hunter mostly for (at least IMO).
beast master is a one trick pony, you big red dump all your focus into arcane shots and kill commands and hope your target is dead.
To answer your first question about hunter resources such as talent builds, rotations (for any spec) and for hunters you can go to these sites although I recomend checking WHU (Wacraft Hunter's Union) for the basic stuff before moving onto the EJ forums.

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/

http://elitistjerks.com/f74/

And to answer your second question, MM and SV are completely fine. It's a matter of preference and both are a good dual to BM.

Also, if you just want to powerlevel your hunter all the way to 85 I'd recomend just using BM to level then you can use it as a soloing offspec BUT you won't really learn valuable hunter skills such as kiting. All you do is to just find a mob, get your pet to tank and just sit there and pew pew away. If you want a challenge, make MM/SV your mainspec.

No comments:

Post a Comment