Monday, April 16, 2012

Surv vs MM (PvE)

Im starting to work on my hunter again but I have no Idea which is better. I like MM when i played him early on in the XPack but i've heard a lot of good things about Surv.

Thanks a bunch!
I played MM and Surv, and I like Survival much more, the rotation is much less demanding one you have the 2p T13 and as a matter of personal preferrence, while Chimera Shot is fun, I like Black Arrow and Wyvern sting better.

Explosive Shot also eats faces.

And one more thing, with enough Haste MM can essentially stop using Arcane Shot altogether and use Aimed Shot as our focus dump. However the 4p T13 procs a personal heroism with Arcane Shot, with MM you can pretty much decide when you want Heroism on yourself (I believe it also actually stacks with Hero, not that you'd want it to) while for Survival it's going to proc a lot, since Arc shot is our focus dump.
Alright thanks a lot
MM was essentially the best for a long time, but Surv for the most part has surpassed it since 4.3 to my knowledge.


MM wouldn't be so terribad if the likes of ISSs' duration were to increase. Rotation wise and you can fit an extra shot in before having to get ISS back up.
Survival is possibly the easiest spec I have ever played. Its rotation is very simple considering its damage output.

It's also very consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment