Saturday, April 21, 2012

New hunter wondering about pet naming

So I have been leveling a hunter and after finally finding a crustacean of the crab kind to tame I was devastated to find I can't call him Mr Crabs. I'm assuming this is some kind of copyright thing, although i'd love to know how they got away with "Mr Pinchy's Magical Crawdad" if that is the case.

Anywho can anyone provides a link or list the hunter pet naming policy? I am looking to have a bit of fun with this and just want to know what I can and can't use as trial and error is getting annoying.
Titles specifically are disallowed. Not entirely sure why, but Dr/Mr/Duke etc seem to be all blacklisted.


Try without space.
If you can name it Walmart then you'll know it's not copyrights. As string said it could be the space thing. Spaces , numbers , slashes , underscores , 3 consecutive same letters , all that stuff is not allowed.
Thanks for your replies and I should of put it in OP, but I tried it without the spaces too, as Trelliae said seems to just be titles, Mr, Dr, Mister etc. Settled for SeñorCrabs for now until I come up with something else.

Hahaha Walmart love it, and most definitely not a copyright thing then, this was just the 1st thing that came to mind

Cheers guys

No comments:

Post a Comment