Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spirit Beast...doh!

Downloaded NPCscan to go and try and get myself a spirit beast or two, fly over grizzly hills, and find Arcturis...Fly down to tame him forgetting that I had my Worm out....of course it lets the tame start instead of giving me the warning that I have a pet already....before I could get to dismiss pet, Arcturis was dead....do I abandon that stupid worm in retaliation or just beat my face against a stone wall for my own stupidity?
both only because it will amuse me
Do not abandon your worm. It's a Jormunger and they are awesome. He was just doing his job, it's not his fault you forgot to put him away before you started to tame the big bad bear!

Oh, and name your freakin' pets already! :D
Nah, keep him. Arcturis has a 10 hr spawn timer I believe and doesn't share it with anyone. You'll find him again.
Keybind your pet attack button and put your pets on passive. This would've allowed you to feign / run away and redo the tame.
Arcturis isn't in high demand anymore. You can find him easy. I've seen him every time I've headed through that zone since taming him.

No comments:

Post a Comment