Wednesday, April 18, 2012

STR and STA guns?

I hate when I'm questing and a gun comes up and I look at the stats to see strength and stamina. I also hate seeing these guns come up as loot in a dungeon.
Are these guns useful at all? Why are they in the game?
Aren't hunters supposed to stack AGI and STA rather than STR and STA? I'm just a bit confused. please, reply

Logor

they are for tanks.

warriors have a ranged slot, just like how we have polearms.

they use it purely for stats just like our polearms.

so dont go complaining okay?
I was simply making an inquiry; no need to be a douche. you see, I wasn't aware that warriors have a ranged slot. I swear, no one can ask a question without being accused of complaining. I think you should definitely try stacking some compassion in your stat build.
Yep, equate it to why warriors might ask why 2h weapons drop with Agility.

We have stat sticks. They have stat guns.
Also, there will be times, depending on your gear, that a 'str/sta gun' is an upgrade.
Compare the DPS on the new one to what you have, ranged damage is your most important stat from a weapon.
Also, there will be times, depending on your gear, that a 'str/sta gun' is an upgrade.
Compare the DPS on the new one to what you have, ranged damage is your most important stat from a weapon.


Aye, this be true. Do not be afraid to upgrade to a high damage strength bow/gun. People will mock you for this decision, but just giggle at this as you out damage them. :3
I hate when I'm questing and a gun comes up and I look at the stats to see strength and stamina. I also hate seeing these guns come up as loot in a dungeon.
Logor


you said you hate them, thats complaining. i simply said dont complain, thats not being mean, its being realistic.

don't take every little thing as an insult.
Hopefully they're all changed when MoP hits since only Hunters can use that stuff in MoP.
logor, you asked a stupid question, expect said people toi act like that when you do, in game or irl
No idea what your talking about, just wanna ask, what's the best way to get guns?

Ex: honor points, drops, engineering
because they don't want hunters to be the only class that gets weapons from quests, but want warriors to have access to tanking guns without taking up drop slots.
Changing with MOP...

Thankfully past 80 this gets filtered out rather quickly as warriors start to see str thrown items instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment