Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hunter Pets

Does anyoneelse miss the thrill of taming rare and uniquely stated pets? I do. for example i waiting and camped a month straight for rak'shiri due to having the fastest dps i miss the thrill of findind a pet and taming it to see its special abilities. and why the heck does training and elite pet have no benefit? i am truely disgruntled about this


So you miss being forced to tame and use a specific pet because of its unique ability/bonus?

I understand what you are saying. I love my pet Skarr. He has a unique skin and appearance. But she offers no special ability which you can get from any other cat. Her appearance and scarcity is what makes her unique.

While I do miss searching for that rare pet that has a unique ability, I do believe Wolvergreen would be correct in that hunters could possibly be forced to have that pet, or hunters with that pet would be chosen for raid spots over those who don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment