Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Core Hound

[:1]I WANT ONE.... O.o; Any body else run BRC and see one, and beast lore it? and die a lil inside :(

I really hope blizz will make it to where we can tame those fluffy balls of happiness.
Get an authenticator, you get a core hound pup free...and the authenticator is free...
Ya, i have one. But i want it to feast upon my enemies.
I'm going to get a core hound once i get lvl 69!! my friend priest is going to help me
I submitted a bug post on the forum, day one.
Granted, it was because the basilisks in deepholm couldn't be skinned after chopping them up for the quest (even though the skin icon showed up), but I did mention they neglected to make that mob tameable.
I've been wishing they were tameable since day one of Cata. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment