Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cinderweb Broodlings

[:1]Howdy forums!

So, I created this hunter a week or so ago to get back into the fun of taming when I'm on gearing breaks. Yesterday, I snagged Deth'tilac and I'm pretty content with myself. However, I would love the prestige of picking up all 5 spiders (as well as the fun), but noone would know whether I picked up a cinderweb broodling or a Challenge Tame.

I don't believe these should be tameable, as Solix and Deth are the only two spiders which don't have a tameable trash model. What is the point of these hunter challenges if we can't even get our hands on one?

I realize that many players have tamed them in their various 3 skins, and I feel Blizzard should act similarly to how they have in the past and allow previous owners to keep their pet(s), but I also feel like they should make them exclusively challenge mobs.

What's your opinion forums? Any other Hunters agree with me? Or am I totally off base? I'd love to hear it!

Sincerely,
Twali
Personally I don't care what people think. I tamed Solix and the named spider chilling outside his den. Sure they look similiar to the regular spiders but really, I didn't tame them to brag or show off. If I wanted to show off I would have rolled a Mage or Rogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment