Thursday, April 12, 2012

Low dps?

[:1]My dps decreased with new upgrades, any idea why this happened?
If anything I think my dps should of increased.
Before I got some new gear I had no problem hitting 30k-35k and staying there (I know it's not a lot of dps :[ ).
But now I'm lucky if I can hit and stay at 26k.

You may have gotten rid of your 4 pc t12 but I'm not sure. That really helps to boost damage.
From what I can see.
You are missing some enchants/tinkers.
Some of your glyphs are debateable.
and what pet are you using?
@ Khalique - I did have 4 pc t12 before 4.3 ;(. Also, the legs I'm wearing now replaced the tier legs, reason for the change was because these new ones had crit, I had lost a bunch of it.
@ Pebz - I think I'm enchanted correctly, only thing missing is the tinker.
Pet I'm using is a wolf for the crit buff, or cat if there's no dk/war.
For the glyphs, I changed them up. I had chimera/forgot the other one ;(. Arcane glyph took its place because I read that arcane shot dump is kind of better than an aimed shot focus dump.
Ah is see about your glyphs now. Since you are using crit i assume you have all the other buffs your pets give present in your raid already?

I also saw some of your pets dont have talents spent.

As one more question whats your rotation?

@ Pebz - Well I do carry a ravager/raptor/hyena just in case if that's what you mean :o.

Rotation I'm using is:

Rapid Fire, Steady x2 (for the little buff you get), AiS x2, steady until full focus then AiS x2. (I was told that it's best to steady until full focus, please tell me I shoulnd't be doing that.)
When rapid fire is over I do readiness then do that all over again.

After I've used up both my steadies I do SrS, Chimerra, Steady x2, AS x2, same goes on. I only use AiS when it procs ;o.

Please feel free to correct me :).
You rotation is pretty dead on from what I can see.

When I played marksman I opened up with a Serpent Sting, followed by a Chimera Shot and then steady shot twice and then poped rapid fire and followed your rotation. I occasionally shot a Chimera Shot to continue to keep Serpent Sting up and used Aimed Shot as much as possible.

As for when rapid fire is over I Arcane shot and Chimera shot as much as possible by going full and then casting Chimera shot and Arcane shott untill I cant Arcane Shot anymore. I then Steady Shot back up to roughly 75% focus then Arcane shot some more. Watching my Chimera Shot cooldown closely I was able to get my focus up to 100% focus again just before the cooldown was up.

As for Aimed Shot Proc it happened pretty often while I was casting Arcane shot so I just throw that in at some point.

On a side note I noticed that there is a lot of gear in DS that is Mastery Stated whitch is a almost useless stat for Marksman progressing beyond tier 12.
Most all Firelands gear is better then dungeon gear. You need to put your FireLands gear back on.

No comments:

Post a Comment