Thursday, April 12, 2012

New BiS trinkets?

[:1]Hey guys now that DS finally came out with new gears and stuff I was wondering what the new highest rated dps trinks are. Due to the fact that I had to miss out on 2 months of FL I have not been able to replace my Fluid Death with the one from Rag.

My question is, which one of the new agi trinkets has the highest dps boost for SV and should I just replace my FD with the FL rep one or still keep it untill I get something new out of DS?
The trinket from Valor Points (passive Haste with an Agi on-use) is fairly mediocre. I do believe it is better than Fluid Death, though.

In the new 5mans, there's a direct copy of the Hungerer. It is fairly good.

In Dragon Soul, there are three Agility trinkets. One is by far BiS (Wrath of Unchaining, same Agi stacking mechanic as Fluid Death, but LOTS more Agi per stack).

Of the other two, I'm really not sure which to shoot for. One has a very large haste proc (2900 or so for regular mode) and the other has a direct physical damage "wound" type proc, which scales with Attack Power. When I looked at the tooltip ingame last night, it said it would do about 30k damage per hit, but I hear that's mitigated by Armor. I'm not sure how much the haste from the first trinket would actually affect our dps after acquiring 4pc, as well.

So I would assume Wrath of Unchaining and the new Agi/Hasteproc trinket are BiS. The first hasteproc trinket I'll be passing to our rogue, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment